Kiara Sky Professional Nail Distribution Limited are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy explains how, when and why we collect personal information and how we use it and keep it secure.
1. Who is collecting your data? Kiara Sky Professional Nail Distribution Limited are distributor for cosmetic product. The brands and trading names of Kiara Sky Professional Nail Distribution Limited include Glam and Glits Nail Design and Kiara Sky Professional Nails
The registered company address is:105 Soho Hill, Hockley, Birmingham B19 1AY. Telephone: 0121 241 6566 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Company Registration No: Kiara Sky Professional Nail Distribution Limited 10521396
2. Why is the data being collected, and what’s our lawful basis for doing so? In order for us to provide you with services (such as access to ours events, subscriber-only services, product offering, email newsletters and competitions) we will require you to supply us with your personal data. In order to deliver such services, it is our contractual obligation to process and store your personal information and may need to transfer it to our business partner(s) and to associated companies of Kiara Sky Professional Nail Distribution Limited for processing both inside and outside the European Economic Area (EEA). We will notify you as to the types of personal information we are collecting about you as well as the uses we intend to make of that personal information. We may use the personal information we collect about you to notify you from time to time about important new features and changes to our events, online services or special offers, competitions or promotions we think you'll find of interest but we will do this only where you have consented, and you may unsubscribe from receiving these communications at any time, either by notifying us using the contact details set out below.
2.1 Events – By registering for an event organised by Kiara Sky Professional Nail Distribution Limited we have a contractual obligation to process your data to send you relevant information regarding the event, including your entry badge or ticket.
2.2 Competitions – By entering a Kiara Sky Professional Nail Distribution Limited competition, we have a contractual obligation to process your data to send you relevant information regarding the competition, including prizes and finalists.
3. Who Else Will We Tell About You?
3.1 Subject to what we say below, we will not pass on your personal information to any third party for marketing purposes, including site sponsors or advertisers, without your consent. We may provide aggregate statistics about our users, sales, traffic patterns and related site information to our third-party partners (if any), but these statistics will not contain any information about you from which you could be identified.
3.2 If you enter any competitions it may be necessary for us to provide your personal information to the promoters of the competition or to others that are involved in the organisation of the competition or the prize-giving.
3.3 Of course, if you post any personal information to any bulletin boards or forums, this information will immediately be made available to other users throughout the world.
3.4 We may transfer your personal information to purchasers or subsidiaries (and potential purchasers or subsidiaries) if Kiara Sky Professional Nail Distribution Limited acquires, or is acquired by or merged with, another company. This will enable you, for example, to continue your relationship despite a change of ownership.
4. How do we store your data?
All data is stored at our head office Kiara Sky Professional Nail Distribution Limited, 105 Soho Hill, Hockley, Birmingham B19 1AY.
5. How long will your data be kept for?
We will keep your data for a maximum of 3 years from collection, unless you register for any other Kiara Sky Professional Nail Distribution Limited Events, products or services, or until you ask for it to be removed, whichever is sooner.
6. Security and possibility of international transfer
Please note that countries outside the EEA may not have the same level of protection for personal information as countries within the EEA, but we always demand that those parties to whom we transfer data adhere to the same security procedures that we follow ourselves. In line with our data processor agreements, we ensure that all precautions are taken to protect your data and require third parties to respect the security of your data and to treat it in accordance to the law. They act only in accordance to instructions and they agree to keep your personal data confidential and secure. We have a contractual obligation to provide third parties with your personal data for processing and transfers in connection with such orders, offers or services and for any other purposes to which you consent at the time you provide your personal information.
7. The Use Of 'Cookies'
9. How you can access and update your information
You are able to view the data we hold on you at any time by contacting email@example.com
We are committed to ensuring the accuracy of your information, and regularly check the details we have are correct. If you change any details that we hold, please notify us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Kiara Sky Professional Nail Distribution Limited, 105 Soho Hill, Hockley, Birmingham B19 1AY
You have the right to decide whether or not you want to receive information from us. If you no longer wish to receive certain communications please use the ‘manage your preferences’ or ‘unsubscribe’ links in the emails or SMS you have received or update via this form: https://www.kiarasky.co.uk/contact-us/
If you want to complain about communications you receive from us, you can email us at email@example.com or call us on 0121 241 6566. If you think that we have misused your data, you can also complain to the Information Commissoner’s Office at any time.